Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lorna's Laces Sport weight LakeView Finished!

These are so pretty! Hubby got these for his sport warm collection of socks. Last year his fingering weight socks were not warm enough to wear when he took the bus to work. My hubby is so sweet. He takes the bus at least 3 or 4 days a week to save money on gas. It really helps us be able to pay the bills. It is a pain since he has to walk a ways to catch it and it takes a extra 30 to 45 minutes to get home. It helps me buy a skein or 2 when I get a good deal on ebay. I have gotten some really good deals.



Needle 2.5mm
Cast on 68
Short row toe and heel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the striping on these socks.

Mellie_Blogs said...

Wow! You are a fabulous socknitter! I love all of your color choices!

Sneakers said...

Pretty, pretty socks!

See, we do click on blog links from the sock Yahoo group. :-)